Dr. Kimberly Wells has been a practicing Chiropractor in Cincinnati for over 17 years now, helping thousands of patients with back pain, neck pain, headaches, and many other muscle and joint problems. She uses the latest rehabilitation therapies and techniques that you would find in top physical therapy offices, and stays away from any questionable techniques. Dr. Wells is very skilled in conventional - old fashion 'hands on' chiropractic as well as the new high-tech computerized chiropractic spinal adjusting (Precision Computerized Mobilization).
Precision Computerized Mobilization is a form of chiropractic treatment that uses a completely computerized system to analyze your spine for areas of misalignment, and then treat the injured area with a precise and gentle adjustment. It is completely painless, and there is no 'twisting, cracking or popping' of your spine. Dr. Wells is one of the 1st doctors in Cincinnati with this state-of-the-art chiropractic technology.
A Cincinnati State independent study found her patients achieve a 94.1% pain relief success rate for all types of back pain, neck pain, migraines, headaches, sciatica, and most joint and muscle conditions. This retrospective study looked over a two year period and included many very difficult cases like failed spine surgeries.
DR. WELLS EDUCATION / ACCOMPLISHMENTS / AWARDS:
Dr. Kimberly Wells graduated from Life University, Marietta, Georgia in 1993 with a Doctorate of Chiropractic. In 1999 she completed post graduate studies at Harvard Medical School and is a C.C.S.P. (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician). Dr. Wells completes many postgraduate courses every year. Below is a list of some of her recent awards:
- Athena Award finalist / featured on the Cincy Magazine cover for helping underprivileged women -2007
- Single recipient (only one award given each year) in all of Ohio for the Governor's Keys to Success Award in the field of Healthcare & Medical -2008
- Winner of Cincinnati Leading Women for Healthcare category - 2009
- Healthcare Hero Award Finalist for Cincinnati - 2009
- Kentucky Colonel - Award for outstanding service presented by Kentucky Governor - 2010
- Voted #1 Chiropractor in Cincinnati in the 2010 Community Press Newspaper Reader's Choice Award.
MORE ON DR. KIMBERLY WELLS
Dr. Wells lives in Colerain Township area with her husband, Rob of 17 years and two children, Maci, age 6, and Ryan, age 5. She enjoys yoga, weight training, walking and is an avid reader of medical and health journals.
If you've been searching for an experienced, caring, dedicated chiropractor that's passionate about helping you get lasting pain relief then you've found the chiropractor for you!